Revelation 3:8 (New International Version)
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

The child is the beauty of God present in the world – that greatest gift to a family.” (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuesday and Wednesday





Hi Everyone,
These 2 days have been filled with visits in the morning and the evening. Every morning the staff brings down the girls to the therapy room were all the boys are. Shelly is adopting 2 boys but during the morning one (Keagan) is in school so she goes to visit him. Madeline and I stay playing with Jeremy, Teagan, Sophia and Amelia.
My computer has not been very helpful so i do apologize with the limited writings. I did want you to know that Monday we spent over 6 hours not only visiting our children but also feeding and changing other children's diapers. We have been able to hold other orphans and even inquire about their availability for adoption. I believe that there are many families who would love to adopt these children if they became available or even known to the adopting community. I feel without a doubt that we need to help these orphanages but I also especially now feel stronger that these children cannot live in these places. It is a prison and this children deserve the basic right to a family. I will explain more later. Here are some pictures of the children Enjoy, pray pray pray.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! My sister, Grace, is adopting from the same orphanage and we are praying that she will soon be able to visit with her little girl as well. I love the pictures you've posted and look forward to following your blog. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet little children... I am so happy that they finally get to be loved by their forever family! And at the same time my heart aches for all those who are still waiting... People just cannot turn their backs on these little ones!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Leena, Finland

    ReplyDelete
  3. So grateful for your testimony of loving these children to Christ's honor and glory. I linked to your blog from mine. Sending love and prayer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful, I just look at the joy in that one little one's face and I think of how many years she has waited for this which she has deserved since birth. Heartbreaking, but so happy for them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jenny,

    I've been following along with your family journey for awhile...just wanted to assure you of our heartfelt prayers for you and for your 4 beautiful new additions to the family!

    Praying for your time there in-country...and that all stay healthy till you can go back and bring them home.

    Blessings,
    Kimberly
    working on our homestudy & starting the adoption process

    ReplyDelete